Nail Application/Removal Instructions
Many problems with lifting and weak adhesion are more often than not caused by improper preparation and application. Similarly, many problems with damage to your natural nails from false nails are often caused by improper removal. Follow the steps below to get the most out of you nail application.
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Gently push back the cuticles. Using the rounded end of your cuticle stick.
- Test fit your false nails. Make sure it covers your entire natural nail comfortably (not too tight or overlapping your nailbed).
- Lightly buff your natural nails. This will enhance the adhesion of the nail glue. There is no need to etch/buff the insides of your false nails, as we have done that for you already.
- Wipe each of your nails with the alcohol pads included in your nail application kit. Let your nails dry completely before applying glue.
- Apply 1-2 drops of glue on the false nail and spread evenly using the nozzle of the glue. Apply 1 drop of nail glue to your nailbed and spread evenly with the glue bottle nozzle. If you apply too much glue, quickly dab some off using a piece of paper towel.
- Align the false nail to your nail bed (sliding in slightly under your cuticles if you can for a more natural look) and slowly bring it down to press on to your nailbeds. Press the nail down about 15-30 seconds.
- Fill a bowl with warm to hot water, dish detergent, and a few drops of olive/coconut oil.
- soak in the bowl until the nail glue begins to break down. The nails should begin to lift from your nail bed.
- Place a few drops of oil where the nail has began to lift and soak for a few more moments.
- Once the nails are able to be lifted with little to no tension, they are safe to be removed.
- Remove any residue from nails, wash your hands, and follow up with a cuticle oil or olive oil. If you would like to purchase cuticle oil, we have that here.
- Store your nails in original packaging for reuse.
- To reuse, lightly buff away nail glue on the inside of the nail and reapply using the steps above.
*****I do not advise using thread, pulling your nails off, or any other viral methods to remove nails as this may cause damage to your natural nail beds.